So you are getting ready to replace
your windows or doors and the first
thing that pops in your head is “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation gives you the opportunity to work one-on-one with a pro and
chat about what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a number of perks to shopping from your
home. It makes it easier to picture
these products in your home when you actually look through
your choices while in your normal
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to give you the perfect
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure chance
to address all of your questions and ensures that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What will take place when you arrange your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through various product samples
- Our experts will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will discuss
any financing options
Utilize your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the best partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are searching for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a host of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I have an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I go with your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
provide me right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, set up your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.