Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re inserted between two panes of glass, these products are safe from dust, damage and little hands. Additionally, they can help lower the number of indoor allergens that are found in your home when compared with traditional in-room window treatments.1 Then, when you’re ready for something different, our unique snap-in technology lets you easily swap out your between-the-glass options yourself.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without room-facing treatments
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Go with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your local showroom or click below to schedule a no-cost, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass selections from Pella of Peoria.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.