No matter what kind of weather the Peoria area is facing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Peoria can withstand it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help decrease your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to stand strong in specific weather areas across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Repels most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Detailed preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To find out more about how windows and doors from Pella of Peoria can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, stop by your local showroom. Or call us at 309-306-3893 to plan your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.