Pella of Peoria offers you useful and attractive hardware for your windows and patio doors. With an array of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents in your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 holds windows in two locations with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system moves outward to secure the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to produce a stronger seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style choices
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash tight to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control mechanism follows specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for improved security
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some styles
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a complimentary, in-home consultation or stop by your nearby showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.